Current Job & Internship Openings
Position: Digital Content Manager.
- Key functions will include:
- Works with Communications Team to commission, draft, edit a range of content for the WJC website and social media platforms, with an eye on journalistic and investigative news pieces, analyses, and human-interest stories.
- Works with the Communications Team to initiate and implement digitally-oriented campaigns, in close collaboration with WJC’s affiliated communities and partner organizations.
- Assists in managing the daily operations of the WJC website, including both written and visual content, and overseeing collation and distribution of WJC newsletters.
- Assists in drafting public relations materials, including press releases, statements, analyses, and comprehensive publications.
- Monitors current events and discussion of issues pertaining to international diplomacy and the Jewish world.
- Collaborates with staff to promote the organization’s activities, initiatives, and accomplishments.
- Learn more by clicking Apply Now.
Position: Internship opportunities
- Communications: The intern will work with the WJC Communications Team. They will assist in managing various WJC campaigns including, but not limited to, collecting data, executing outreach, and creating content for social media and public relations use, such as posts, news articles, and press releases, and other materials for WJC publications. They will be responsible for collating the weekly newsletter. Additionally, the intern will create content for the WJC Digital Ambassador Club and other WJC websites including articles, infographics, and videos.
- WJC Geneva Office: The intern will work closely with the UN Geneva Representative. He/She will assist in the day-to-day work, inter alia, coverage of UN Human Rights Council sessions and other related events, preparation for diplomatic meetings, conferences, drafting of policy papers and reports.
- Development: The intern will be supervised by the Director of Development and work closely with all Development Department staff. He/she will assist in the day-to-day work, to include research on potential donors, honorees, and foundations; input to enhance direct mail, online, social media, major donor, and planned giving campaigns; plan and execute fundraising events, special projects and activities; attend WJC meetings and programs; assist with data entry into Raiser’s Edge (donor database); assist with donor engagement and cultivation.